Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Introducing Loranda (Bed)

Hi,

As you have probably gathered my name is Loranda and I am Mark's wife (the bed part to this blog). Robbie and I have decided to set this blog up to give you an insight into the 'Real Mark Anthony' - the prankster we live with.

I love my husband very much and I wouldn't trade him for the World (Sorry!), but our lovely house mate Robbie (the 'Breakfast') and I are constantly air horned, tricked, teased and have jokes played on us - and now it is time to share with you all the 'fun' we have living with Australia's Busiest Hypnotist, Mark Anthony.

From the day we met he has always been very fun loving - and a practical joker. Makes my life very interesting to say the least.

We hope you get has many laughs from our blog that we get living day to day with Mark.


x L

No comments:

Post a Comment